
Over
Labor Day weekend, the Johnsons, Cami, and I all went up to Scofield
for one last trip. Saturday and Sunday it rained most of the time, and I
didn't get any pictures. But we ate good food (as always), took naps,
read, watched the Disney channel, went to church, and relaxed! Then on
Monday the weather was awesome!
Here Kelcie and Ty are building an Egyptian Pyramid with NoJo's help.

Bailey's one daring little girl! She doesn't mind cold water at all!

Cami
got to wakeboard. I really liked these two shots of the her and the
water (you can pretend that there wasn't any green slim!).

Then Ty took a turn kneeboarding. You can see the series of him doing a 360!

1

2

3

4

"Look! No hands!" Bailey's loving this!

Cami figured out a way to keep Nolan contained...bury him!

Ariel

It
was windy, and Ty had taken the paddle-board to the other shore with
Cami. But the wind had blown him off track. Don't worry - Search and
Rescue went to recover him. :)
Search and Rescue!? It's so beautiful there. I miss warm weather.
ReplyDelete